Perpetual Protocol's mission is to simplify and make financial products accessible to everybody (and not just a few select elite or institutional players). We are the leading decentralised perpetual futures exchange, having been live for around 6 months and facilitated over 12 billion dollars in trading volume.
We are looking for someone to join us as the head of marketing to help us supercharge our growth. If you are fascinated by cryptocurrency and the future of finance, joining Perpetual Protocol will put you at the forefront of a global trend that may be the most important in our lifetimes.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Crafting and executing on the marketing strategy
- Create awareness for Perpetual Protocol
- Be metric driven: actively monitor and regularly report on progress across various key metrics as well as set, monitor and report on team goals
- Working and liaising with partners
- Managing the marketing budget
Please note that if you are looking for a role to manage a budget and a team then this is not for you! This role is 80% execution and 20% management
- Have an obsessive grasp on DeFi and have participated in protocols in depth (e.g. can explain the difference between Uniswap, Balancer and Curve)
- Previous experience in a similar role where you are an individual contributor as well as a manager
- Previous experience building and leading teams
- Solid experience of analytics and growth
- Excellent communication skills, English native
- Are able to distill and communicate complex technical concepts to non technical audiences
- Ideal candidate located in Asian timezone but not mandatory